Kent Elevators and Platforms Ltd
Kent Elevators and Platform Ltd (KEP Lifts) is a nationwide company supplying, installing and servicing a large range of lifts and platforms. We cater to the residential, disability and commercial markets.
Over 30 years of experience makes KEP the number one choice when it comes to lifts and platforms. Our focus is on the quality of our products and professionalism of our employees.
Our services include:
- Lift and platform Servicing
- Lift and platform modernisation and installation of Auto Dialer both GSM or Hardwired.
- New lift and platform installations
- Lift removals
- Finance options on all new lift installations
For a free and no obligation quotation, or to get advice on what lift if best for you, please contact us today.
Tel: 01843 610060
Kent Elevators and Platforms offers a wide range of lifts to suit both the commercial and domestic markets. We also offer lift servicing and lift repairs across the UK by our professional and qualified engineers.
Founded in 2012 due to the merger of DK Lifts and Precede - KEP Lifts has grown from strength to strength across the United Kingdom. We have grown into a company that has contracts with multiple London Boroughs aswell as working in famous iconic landmarks across the country.
Our growing team of engineers is carefully selected and CRB checked to ensure the highest level of experience and skill goes in to each and every job. KEP has front line experience in the platform lift industry, over 30 years of experience in the industry with experience from manufacturing lifts in Kent, through to servicing. This ensures that we are always trained and experienced to deal with any lift.
We have a list of accreditation's including but not limited to:
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme - For all our engineers
- OTIS Accredited
- Safe Contractor - Alcamus group
- Asbestos awareness
- Prefabricated Access Suppliers' & Manufacturers' Association Ltd (PASMA)
- First aid trained
- NVQ in Electrical works
- NVQ In Lift Engineering
- 17th Edition Electrician
- £10 Million insurance coverage
We have worked in some of the most iconic buildings and business across the country - we also work in residential properties. Throughout it all our aim remains the same - To provide a premium product and service at a competitive price to truly raise the level.
- Provide a five star service with high quality products and parts.
- Have an excellent aftercare department.
- Provide the support and advice best needed to inform our customers.