Is a Stair lift right for you?
Many people choose to live in a bungalow, downsize or simply do not use the upper levels of their homes - why compromise when a stair lifts can provide all the answers for cheaper than you may think!
Here you will find a list of things to help if you are considering a stair lift for your home.
- Stairlifts can fit almost any stair - Curved, straight, steep or tall.
- There are many different models and finishes to ensure you have the best lift for you.
- They are cheaper than you may think, with different brands and features to match any budget!
- Servicing contracts and finance options are available for added peace of mind. (1 years free servicing included with all installs)
- Buy back options if you no longer require.
Our teams of KEP engineers are experienced and trained in fitting all types of lift. Maybe a home lift is better for you?
- Do you require a wheelchair to get around your home?
- Do you have spare space in a hallway or room that you feel a lift could fit?
- Are you looking for a stylish home improvement to add value and ease of access to your home?
Kent Elevators and Platforms Ltd prides ourselves in providing free and no obligation advice and support - our aim is to provide all of our customers with a lift that is best for them. Speak with our advisors for more information - we are always here and happy to help!
Tel: 01843 610060